The Store Manager position will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of Northern Tokes. This role will be responsible for starting and growing our new cutting-edge culture focused on employee growth. The Store Manager would be responsible for duties such as overview of labour costs, inventory counts, ordering supply, balancing of tills, general policy administration at the store level.
- Ensure a positive customer experience that meets their needs and makes their day.
- Work with Senior Management to set and drive sales targets and goals.
- Maintain strong communication with your staff and customers, being open to feedback to understand the challenges and needs of the business.
- Assess the business regularly to grasp the store’s metrics and needs, demonstrating a strong ability to strategically pivot and implement goals for success.
- Work with Senior Management to analyzing KPI’s, financials, staff performance, operations, etc. and to develop plans to drive sales.
Operations & Compliance:
- Ensure your staff are aware of and comply with company policies and procedures, and provincial (AGCO) standards and regulations.
- Establish strict adherence to security and surveillance guidelines.
- Ensure your leadership team and staff are equipped with the knowledge and understanding to execute to perfection all business processes.
- Work with Senior Management to manage administrative and provincially (AGCO) mandated reports, employee and business files.
Stock and Inventory:
- Conduct regular analysis of sales reports to precise and informed product orders to ensure the right products, in the right amounts are in the store at the right times.
- Oversee the accurate reporting and recording of inventory, performing regular inventory audits, completion of product orders, and processing of deliveries through reporting and regular review of best practices.
- Ensure product is safely and securely stored at all times.
- Train your team to abide by fresh standards and rotation rules.
- Empower staff to take initiative in achieving sales targets by habitually communicate the business’ vision, goals and KPI’s.
- Prioritize and provide ongoing training and coaching to engage staff, demonstrating appreciation and encouragement through feedback and praise.
- Develop store leaders to ensure they are leading by example and coaching in your absence, while ensuring all staff are equipped with the knowledge and understanding to execute daily operations with excellence.
- Delegate tasks and projects to involve and develop your staff.
- Minimum 19 years of age.
- Criminal Background Check.
- Valid CannSell Ontario Standard Certificate or willingness to obtain one.
- Minimum 2+ years of retail experience managing medium-large teams; with experience in leading, training, coaching, operations and driving sales.
- Experience in financial reporting and working with sales goals/targets/budgets.
- Minimum 1 year experience in cannabis retail management preferred.
- Ability to analyze shop metrics, draw conclusion and formulate an improvement plan.
- Available to work a variety of shifts – weekdays/nights, weekends and holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Retail Management: 3 years (preferred)