- 7+ years minimum of direct Hotel experience working as IT Manager or IT lead position at hotel property where you have gained a high fluency with Hotel's Front Desk PMS systems- ie. Opera, Visual Matrix, OnQ, Lightspeed, etc, PMS systems and networks that support related payment components- mag swipe- authentication, and next generation EMV authentication
- Experience with implementing EMV integrated solutions with PMS at hotels is an highly valued core competency
- Demonstrated ability to work with various stakeholders within property and or hotel management organization to upgrade PMS systems where necessary
- Experience with implementing EMV solutions at hotels is a definite advantage
- Criminal back ground check will be required
“It’s All In the Cards”
Our Agents are earning outstanding commissions ranging from $700-$2000 (and more) per hour for the hours invested on a freelance basis, and enjoy lifetime monthly residual income for the business they've secured. Read what our current Agents have to say about their success:
"This freelance sales position has given me the ability to create significant cash flow, in ADDITION to earnings from my full time employment. The limited time required to achieve this ongoing residual income has not affected performance in my full time occupation. " Earl, Business Development Manager, 11 years
"The Freelance position with National Payments has provided me the opportunity to earn generous monthly residual income for minimal time invested, alongside my full time job. The flexibility of the role and the monthly income stream offers lots of potential and opportunity for anyone who wants to succeed". Chad, Business Development Manager, 3 years
If you are recently laid off from the Hotel Industry or currently employed with a property and looking for an exciting new venture to earn extra income on a freelance basis, we have an outstanding opportunity for you !
We love Hoteliers !!
National Payments is seeking Part Time Freelance Hotel I.T. Consultants to join our team.
National Payments is a boutique Fin-Tech company that specializes in upgrading Hotels to the latest EMV compliant Chip technology. We have the expertise and partnerships to offer next generation technology and solutions that improve hotel efficiencies, protect them and their guests from fraud, and save them time and money.
Nobody else has the expertise and knowledge in credit card processing for Hotels like we do.
We take pride in our ability to provide the absolute best service in the Hotel merchant marketplace.
National Payments believes in a pro-active, hands on approach, unlike the re-active demeanor of our competitors.We truly care about our clients and our team is committed to providing solutions, guidance, and support every step of the way.
Check out our video about what we do....
What You Want:
- To Leverage your well earned hotel industry I.T. experience into a challenging and exciting new career opportunity in the Financial technology industry with significant growth potential
- To work in home office capacity on your schedule, your way
- Great earning opportunity and reward for your success.
- An Industry leading Residual earnings & POS revenue Compensation program
- A supportive and collaborative team behind you every step of the way
- Consult with prospect Hotels to migrate their existing PMS to EMV
- Consult with select Hotel Management companies,& or related I.T. supporting companies
- Educate hoteliers about the advantages of upgrading their PMS solutions from mag-swipe authentication to solutions that are certified EMV Chip technology (that they need)!
- Develop and Maintain solid client relationships and execute sales
- Promote and sell Merchant Services(Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Work with emerging technologies including but not limited to Apple Pay, etc
This is a standout opportunity to thrive professionally and personally and take your I.T. career to the next level in the fast growing Fin-Tech industry of Electronic Payments.
We provide formal training, resources and support to help you succeed! Please watch our video about the Role.
Key benefits for you:
- Lucrative performance based compensation plan-
- Outstanding commission and residual structure
- Ability to earn six figures in residuals
nationalpayments.ca. Apply Today!
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Helping our hotel merchants update their PMS systems to EMV enabling them to offer a more secure and safe digitized payment interaction for their guests in post covid19 world.
- Working in a branded hotels like Best Western, Hilton, etc: 5 years (Required)
- IT Hotel: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Are you licenced to work in Canada (Required)
- Criminal Record Check is required (Required)