NewAge Products Inc. (NAP) is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality, first-class Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories based out of Vaughan. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage products that are competitively priced to meet consumer's needs and budget. Our products are sold at major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is a leader in developing original, innovative motion experiences for customers, not only to showcase our great products, but to help customers understand how our company is disrupting the outdated model of purchasing home improvement products.
If you want to be a part of a fast-moving creative division, made up of talented designers, content creators, and artists, where we are consistently pushing past the boundaries of current online video content, then this is your opportunity to shine. Have your voice heard. Be a valuable part of the creative workflow. Take your work to a level you didn’t know possible.
- You’ll be creating unique, original content on a daily basis, and working with Lead Video Editors to find new and better ways to get our message to customers
- Combine elements from graphic designers, shooters, voiceover artists, and motion graphics artists into fresh video content that gets our customers and internal teams fired up
- Research editing styles, motion graphics designs and templates, music, and VO artists to find the best building blocks to tell a story
- Bring an eye for detail and create pixel accurate material that showcases our products in their best light
- Editing in Premiere, Colour in DaVinci, motion graphics in After Effects and export for every channel and online platform; Our team wears many hats, and you’ll need to dress the part
- Keep up to date on our products and service offerings, selling strategies, and merchandising options. You can only explain to a customer what you, yourself, understand.
- Take guidance from Lead Editors and work with them to develop project timelines and critical paths for multiple ongoing video projects
- Understand the intricacies of an 8k RAW production pipeline, DIT duties, offloading and adding metadata to footage. This is a production facility that keeps data clean and tight.
- “Can’t” isn’t in our vocabulary. We find a way to pull off the seemingly impossible, and make it look easy.
- Learn quick, and be smart. We’re a quick-moving operation and we pride ourselves on our agility
- Minimum 4 years agency experience video editing for commercial work or CPG businesses
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to quality check own work extensively
- Time management skills and the ability to work independently and hit deadlines
- Collaboration with Creative team members as well as cross-functional teams
- Proficient in understanding and improving marketing copy and video scripts
- Understanding of colour correction techniques and ability to get the most out of RAW footage
- Experience with editing Motion Graphics within After Effects, including development of advanced typographic elements, and footage clean-up / stabilizing
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator for design elements
- Advanced skill set in Motion Graphics design and compositing techniques
- Advanced Colour grading / correction abilities
- 3D modelling/texture/animation experience in C4D
- Expert grasp of english language and copy writing/editing experience
- Expert knowledge of RAW workflows, specifically RED RAW R3D files
- A sweet soothing voice that’s good for temp voiceovers
- Salary and bonus is based on experience and highly competitive for the right candidate
- Excellent benefits package
- An opportunity within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry
- Fun! We have office lunches twice a month, celebrations and special events to build strong teams
Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, with employees in the US, China and India. NewAge is committed to being a trusted brandin the home improvement market by offering unique products, better value and a best in class buying experience. With strong core values that support our need to improve everything we touch, using a customer centric approachto achieve measured growth.
At NewAge, we focus our efforts on long term success, simplify the overly complex, respect the dignity of all people, ask ourselves if this is the right decision for the customer, live with integrity and openness and recognize our responsibility to the team. If you identify with these values, you could be a great fit and valued member of our team!
How to Apply:
If you match the above profile, please apply with your full resume and cover letterwith an explanation as to why you would be a fit. We thank all interested candidates for applying. We will only contact candidates we are pursuing. No phone calls please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Codeand the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)