Our client, a well-regarded Psychological Neurotherapy Clinic, is searching for an experienced Clinical Psychologistto join their growing team!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a growing Psychological Neurotherapy Clinic and one of the leaders in providing neurotherapeutic treatments in North America. They have been in operation for over 22 years in downtown Vancouver and accommodate over 300 clients a week from all over the world.
WHO YOU ARE
You are compassionate, empathetic, and have high standards when it comes to client care. You have a keen interest in helping to develop and administer treatments. You naturally build and foster long-term relationships with your exceptional communication. You are committed to your values, morals and beliefs which enable you to adhere to the highest ethical standards.
YOUR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
As a Clinical Psychologist for our client, you will develop and utilize effective therapies to improve the health and well-being of our valued patients. You will:
- Supervision: Provide supervision, training and mentoring to Neuro-Technicians, review notes after each session and write protocols for subsequent treatments.
- Treatment: Conduct direct treatment of clients, including the administration of neurotherapy.
- Client Communication: Respond to client concerns, questions and manage clients in high-stress and emergency situations.
- Research & Development: : Participate in the research and development activities of the clinic.
- Outreach and Community involvement: Participate in the development and execution of programs for clients and professionals including education, training, and informational workshops.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in Clinical Psychology
- You possess a doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- You are Clinical Psychologist licensed in British Columbia, elsewhere in Canada, or the USA
- You have experience with neurotherapy / biofeedback
- You have excellent communication skills
- You work well on a team and build and maintain relationships with ease
- You are comfortable with community involvement and eager to do outreach that improves quality of life
- BCIA certification in Neurofeedback (BCN) and Biofeedback (BCB) considered an asset
As our client’s Clinical Psychologist, you will have a direct impact on the health and wellness of their clients. As a part of the team, some benefits you can expect are:
- Above market compensation
- Extended vision, medical, and dental benefits
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Innovative research opportunities
- Annual paid vacation
Do you want to help change lives and assist in the development of a growing Psychological Neurotherapeutic practice? If this role describes you, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Clinical Psychology: 3 years (Preferred)