ÀLA.HAUSSE is a peer to peer fashion market digital mobile application platform launching BETA version Winter/Spring 2020/2021. With BETA Early Access Users Application open: https://forms.gle/SvUkeg8w5e3CxnVq5.
Using ÀLA.HAUSSE's All IN ONE multifunctional Fashion Ecosystem- buy/ sell/ rent/ lend/ (swap BETA 2021) mobile application, individual users & brands ( BETA 2021) are able to REUSE and UP-CYCLE items within our ecosystem marketplace, slowing down the urgent issue of Fashion Carbon Footprint that aids fashion sustainability as a whole.
We are seeking 2 Social Media Intern/ Volunteer to assist our company's accounts on all social media platforms for visibility and engagement.
As the Social Media Intern, you will support the online voice of our brand ensuring the community is at the heart of everything we do. You will become an expert in brand storytelling and help us communicate our brand value through authentic engagement with clients, consumers, and followers alike. Throughout this experience, you should thrive not only on the responses and exposure you attract but building and connecting an enthusiastic community while representing our brand through the core values.
* Assist Founder and team on social media strategy to increase ÀLA.HAUSSE pre-launched brand awareness, grow followers and drive traffic to its website
* Build, manage and maintain the company's social media presence on various platforms
* Create new and innovative social media content that will attract prospective clients and followers
* Creative writing and content development for blogs and other postings.
* Engage with key social influencers to form good relationships beneficial to grow the company brand
* Attend industry and fashion online events or experiences to share on social. Become a part of the core creative team and assist in photoshoots and multimedia projects and PR.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
* Strong knowledge of social media marketing strategies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to write clear and engaging social media content
* Background in photography and graphic design skills is a bonus.
* Up to date with the latest trends in social media
* Good work ethic, hardworking and flexible
* Experiences with niche high-end designer brands like Mondomondo, Corso Como is a plus.
* Must have eyes and a strong passion for fashion or technology.
* Must have AI/ Graphic design experiences and savvy on design software.
*Familiar with E-commerce space and digital online fashion platforms.
* Strong understanding of business and fashion industry preferred.
We are looking for 2 individuals who are committed to being a part of our team for the next 3 months - with the opportunity for a full-time position.
*Please provide your social media handle and LinkedIn profile.
Job Types: Internship with school credit, Volunteer
* Social Media Management and social media content development: 2 years minimum
* Toronto/ CA (Required)
Minimum 2 days/ 20 hours Commitment/ Week / 3 months/ School credit hours requirement
Kindly please visit our website and IG ala.hausse to grasp your understanding prior to your application. All candidate must provide CV and LinkedIn profile, additional portfolio/ projects are welcome to send along.
#ALAHAUSSE #WEARYOURPURPOSE #HAUSSEPEOPLE
BETA iOS ANDROID SS21
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Volunteer
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Work from home
- Social Media/ Content Creation: 2 years (Preferred)