Dare Foods Limited, a leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of quality cookies, crackers, fine breads, confectionery products, and portable snacks are seeking a motivated and energetic individual for our Cambridge Manufacturing facility.
Maintenance Store Clerk
As a key member of the Maintenance team this person will be responsible to source, purchase and inventory parts for the Cambridge plant. This position will be a ‘go to’ resource for the Production & Maintenance team’s ability to meet budget and help ensure financial stability of the plant.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and maintain parts system for Mechanics and Electricians
- Maintaining proper inventory of Maintenance parts within Maintenance stores
- Enter all parts/item numbers into CMMS PM System
- Proper use of SAP and CMMS to assign, complete and close out PM’s & Work Orders
- Proper use of SAP and CMMS to track employee’s hours based on Work Orders assigned
- Keep and maintain all records in an organized manner (properly marked, checked and filed correctly) in accordance to the Records Program
- Thoroughly understand how to fully utilize the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Able to locate and identify equipment name, model, serial number, part or component number
- Comprehend production schedule and its importance. Ensures neat and orderly work area
- Ability to communicate with equipment manufacturer, vendor and or suppliers to plan work
- Ensures all paperwork is completed and legible. Able to documents and records activities in SAP
- Maintain effective interdepartmental communication with managers and associates
The successful applicant will have:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience with aptitude in Mechanical and Electrical applications
- Experience in both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance processes and procedures
- Team oriented, self-motivated and highly organized.
- Exceptional organization skills along with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and SAP.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Ability to perform tasks independently.
- Ability to lift 25 Kg’s
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Dare Foods Limited is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities in the recruitment process and throughout their employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance processes & procedures: 1 year (Required)
- mechanical and electrical applications: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)