Professional Dentistry Sales, Territory Development & Dental Education
Infection Control, Dental Consumables, Dental Hygiene, Dentistry, External Sales, Prospecting, Closing
maxill is a 32 years experienced dental products manufacturer, dental sales organization, dental marketer and direct dental logistics provider to dental offices and other dental related operations and businesses.
maxill services the needs of thousands of dentists, denturists, hygienists and other specialized dental professionals and practitioners in institutions, private practices, health care providers, hospitals and Gov’t bodies across the Canada, USA, Caribbean and SE Asia. The dental industry ( at least maxill ) is not impacted by an economic downturn. In our 32 years of business, maxill does well in good economic times and maxill does even better in bad economic times.
Organic, internal, external and progressive growth is first and foremost at maxill. We are adding additional resources to our external sales force on a continuous expansionary basis.
A maxill ESR is our dental customers’ local and personal connection to a world of cost savings, customer service and quality dental products at the dental industry’s very best price levels. Apples to Apples, no one bests maxill on pricing.
You can become part of this successful, fast growing, dental manufacturer direct business model if you are interested in a sales career with a company that provides the best pricing, best customer service and the best quality products to our valued dental professionals and dental specialty customers.
As a maxill ESR, you’ll have an opportunity to sell a world-class line of products while representing the leading edge of customer service in addition to;
- Large and expanding portfolio of competitively priced and high-quality products
- Assigned customer and prospect database
- Access to leading edge proprietary mobile CRM and territory development tools
- Real time mobile sales and account data access unlike no other company
- World-class front-end customer service backup
- Participation in extensive Product, Sales and Customer Service Training
- Ability to grow and expand
Major Responsibilities of a maxill ESR:
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales and existing customer growth
- Maintain existing customer base while introducing new products and services
- Market full line of maxill products and services in a small radius designated territory
- Provide existing account coverage and development of new accounts and prospects through cold-calling and on-going prospecting
- Timely follow-up of leads generated through various marketing actions
- Participate in local and national dental trade shows
- Meet maxill’s Customer Satisfaction goals by assisting to resolve any customer service issues
- Demonstrated a high energy / activity level
- Dedication to the input and interaction of maxill’s internal CRM software
- Following proven business model and sales programs developed by the company
- Increase market share by on-going coverage of all accounts and adding prospects
- Identify, engage and coordinate necessary maxill resources supporting the account(s)
- Candidate MUST reside within territory or immediate area
- Experience in dentistry, dental hygiene or dental assisting is extremely helpful but NOT necessary
- Having previous sales experience is strongly recommended
- Demonstrate organization, planning and communication skills
- Being goal oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence & determination
- General Tech and computer experience in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Proven computer literacy skills (working knowledge of most common business software applications)
- Having a customer driven approach
- Demonstrate high energy / activity levels
- Drive-for-business results, continuous learning and personal development
Many Opportunities for Advancement in Dental:
Due to the growth of maxill and dentistry in general, candidates who have a genuine passion for dentistry, dental education and sales have an excellent career path forward in the recession proof dental industry.
maxill is a progressive company in terms of sales, products, innovation and employee engagement and is projected to triple in size in the next few years.
Such growth company wise ensures that that there are many personal growth opportunities in;
- sales management
- dental education
- sales training
Advancement opportunities in dental sales are available for those who desire such promotions and are capable of exhibiting the development, cultivation and operation of a model textbook dental sales territory.
Position Title: Professional Dentistry Sales, Territory Development & Dental Education
Assignment: Full Time
Training: Product Knowledge (1 week), Field Training (1-2 week(s)), Ongoing Interaction & Education
Income: Base NDEA Salary, Uncapped Incentives, Benefits, Allowances, Spiffs, Bonuses
A remuneration that is compatible and competitive with one’s past experience and the results that one feels she/he can deliver to the organization.
maxill offers an amicable work environment where achievements are recognized and success is rewarded
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. APPLICATION BY EMAIL ONLY
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Prospecting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cobourg, ON (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
- English (Required)