Social Media and Cyber Investigations continue to increase at Investigative Risk Management. Our experienced team is providing a truly unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced and certified cyber investigator.
We are seeking a certified cyber investigator to join the IRM Social Media Investigation Team - immediately.
IRM combines our proprietary software and years of investigative experience to meet the complex and diverse needs of our clients.
Position Description** :
The Social Media Investigation Analyst Team consists of highly trained online investigators and social media intelligence specialists with extensive experience in connecting data with people. Our work involves due diligence, litigation support, fraud detection and other investigations. Working with our Senior members, we can gather background information and business intelligence virtually anywhere in the world in a timely and cost-effective manner, including those jurisdictions where public records may be sparse.
Our team performs background/social media investigations of parties suspected of wrongdoing, searches for conflicts of interest and undisclosed business affiliations, or looks into whether parties are living beyond their means. We seek to uncover direct and circumstantial evidence of fraud, as well as any prior financial, legal, regulatory or criminal problems. We assist clients by investigating opposing parties and their experts; help find facts relevant to claims and defenses; and identify and locate witnesses. Information developed can expand the scope of the litigation as new and critical information is developed.
We are currently seeking investigative professionals to work in tandem with our proprietary methodologies to conduct cyber investigations.
Deep understanding of social media networks,
Open Source Intelligence,
Boolean search methodologies, metadata and public record research
CERTIFICATION WITH TODDINGTON, MCAFEE, BAZZELL OR SIMILAR ACCREDITATION IS A REQUIREMENT
Candidates who are knowledgeable with using visualization software and social media tools also a plus.
Foreign language, Osint, Socmint, savvy online research skills and/or programming skills appreciated, but not required.
Required Skills: **
- Deep understanding of finding people on social media networks
- Open Source technology knowledge
- Boolean search methodologies
- Understanding of page source data
- Geo-spatial metadata
- Investigative background (can include schoolwork)
- Ability to create dynamic deliverables in multiple formats (Word, PPT)
- Demonstrated interest in business or legal issues and/or strong research background
- Demonstrated ability to conduct investigative research using online databases and public record resources
- Ability to analyze and summarize documents and written materials in an organized report format
- Ability to balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,031.00 - $42,815.00 per year
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)