MacDonald Associates pc is a dynamic and well-respected litigation firm, located in Richmond Hill, specializing in commercial, construction and employment litigation.
At MacDonald Associates pc, we are committed to delivering high caliber work with a focus on client service. We are team players working in a collaborative and supportive workplace with competitive compensation.
We are currently seeking a motivated, personable associate to join our team.
· Supervised and independent carriage of assigned files
· Drafting a wide range of documents, including pleadings, motion records and facta
· Conducting examinations for discovery, pre-trial and trials
· Researching and analyzing legal issues
· Manage all files methodically and efficiently
· Ensure that outstanding client care is given at all times and to maintain a highly professional approach
· Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, with support from the firm
· Undertake such other duties, training, and/or hours of work commensurate with the role.
· 2+ years of litigation experience
· Law degree from an accredited institution
· Member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proficient in legal research
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$136,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3H7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Certificate of Standing (preferred)
Work Location: In person