Toronto Inspection Ltd., founded in 1996, is a medium sized consulting firm providing environmental, geotechnical, building science and hydrogeological services throughout Ontario. We are currently seeking a candidate to take on the role of an Office Administrator. We offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
- College diploma or University Bachelors Degree.
- Prior experience in an administrative role in the consulting field is considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent oral and written communication, and effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Answer incoming calls, and relay calls to the relevant staff member using the switchboard.
- Daily scheduling for clients projects by phone call or email.
- Assist in proposal preparation.
- Assist senior staff with daily report activities and administrative tasks.
- Prepare and organize documentation for senior staff.
- Track projects to completion.
- Proofread and format reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Motivated individual, with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
Job Type: Full-time