Luxeme Kitchens is a reputable Kitchen Cabinetry and Custom woodworking manufacturer, known for offering luxury, detail oriented projects for its clients. We surpass the highest standards of our industry, offering superior construction quality and upholding a reputation for our attention to detail in everything that we do. At Luxeme Kitchens we live by three core principles; quality in our product, integrity in our people, satisfaction in our clients.
Luxeme Kitchens is looking for a Junior Kitchen Designer to help with its expanding operations.
Some typical tasks include creating AutoCAD drawings for the projects, meeting with team members to discuss project needs, creating design drafts and reviewing them with relevant personnel, and updating designs based on team and client feedback. You will use your knowledge of design to provide information and feedback to the team. You must work well both in a team setting, as well as on your own with minimal supervision. You should have good multitasking and communication skills as well. You will help plan and execute design projects for residential or commercial kitchens, bathrooms and closets. You must be able to understand the needs of the client and relate them to the functionality of a space and the kitchen equipment. You need to help establish costs and budgets, informing the client of financial issues throughout the design and execution processes.
Junior Kitchen Designer Tasks:
- Assist clients with designs
- Verify designs, materials list, cost, and installation services with clients, installers, and design technicians.
- Perform measurements and order materials.
- Assist sales team with kitchen and bath design
- Verify designs, materials list, cost, and installation services with sales team
- Complete the design
- Develop accurate layouts, assembly drawings and details.
- Take direction from engineers and executives to research drawings, catalogues and sketches to develop detailed dimension Auto CAD drawings.
- Review all drawings prior to the release.
- A strong background in kitchen cabinet design
- Knowledge of kitchen design and functionality
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Kitchen Designer
- Auto CAD experience
If this opportunity matches your background and career goals, please reply to this ad with your current resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000-$52,000 based on experience. Plus, Healthcare packages and annual bonus opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
- Kitchen Design: 2 years (Required)