Stubbe’s Redi-Mix Inc. was incorporated in 2007 to expand service to our agricultural, residential and commercial customers. Our Redi-Mix plant is located at our Harley location and services customers within a 1 hour radius of our plant. Stubbe’s Redi-Mix distinguishes itself through its quality, customer service and equipment. Our contractors quickly realized the maneuverability, safety and labour saving benefits of our area-unique front discharge trucks. We provide front-discharge trucks, conveyor trucks, trailer mixers and concrete pumps. Stubbe’s Redi-Mix also provides a mix-design service and on-site quality sampling. Our quality testing and analysis are performed at our own CSA approved laboratory.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Redi-Mix Dispatcher, manages all Redi-Mix drivers and organizes all deliveries on a daily basis.
- Manage Redi-Mix Drivers and their deliveries for the day
- Relay work orders, messages and information to and from work crews and supervisors using telephones or two-way radio
- Customer service in regards to orders and/or concerns, upsell value when and where possible
- Receive and process transportation requirement requests from customers
- Direct the pickup and delivery activities of Redi-Mix trucks with an objective of the most timely service possible
- Provide accurate directions for pickup and delivery services
- Advise Drivers about traffic problems such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, and other hazards
- Oversee cement, aggregate and chemical levels
- Optimize mixes with operations and sales
- Coordinate with the cement division to optimize resources
- Ensure all inventory is up to date as needed
- Other activities as requested by management
What you need:
An effective Redi-Mix Dispatcher at Stubbe’s must have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, preferably in a similar field
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with an ability to work in a fast-faced environment
- Ability to resolve conflicts with the utmost respect
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Group RRSP with company paid contributions
- Safety Boot allowance
- Stubbe's clothing allowance
- Staff/Social recognition events throughout the year
- and more.....
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants can submit a resumes along with salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
- dispatching: 2 years (Required)