o At least 1 year of prior HIGH END retail experience highly preferred
o Proven ability to achieve sales goals and create productive client relationships
Full Job Description
THOMAS SABO is an innovative, international lifestyle company, which manufactures jewelry, watches and beauty products for fashion-aware women and men. Our driving forces are a love of fashion and a fascination for creating innovative, highly-expressive accessories.
Iconic designs from the ladies' and men's collections, such as love knots, leather bracelets, the feminine rings and the wheel of Karma, have acquired cult status in the THOMAS SABO world.
As our Sales Associate, you will be selling our stunning jewelry through offering a premium level of customer service and employing exceptional sales skills.
You will act as an ambassador of our brand, inspiring customers with our products and the stories behind them, providing the ultimate Thomas Sabo shopper’s experience so that will see them return time after time.
You will be focused on achieving your personal as well as Store KPIs and targets/objectives.
· Provides excellent customer service with the ability to establish and develop meaningful and loyal client relationships
· Builds and maintains client base through consistent follow-up to review new product collection and inviting to store events
· Communicates features and benefits of merchandise beyond the basics, fashion trends, and suggestive selling techniques to appeal to the customer’s needs and ultimately generate sales
· Displays an energetic and positive attitude
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage basic store operations efficiently, merchandising goods on sales floor, and maintaining perfect visual standards
· Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers, and management to meet customer’s needs and develop business driving initiatives
· Contributes towards the store reaching and exceeding weekly, quarterly and annual objectives; also responsible for reaching and exceeding personal sales goals
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we’re only able to contact those candidates with whom we would like an interview.
· retail: 1 year (Preferred)
Reference ID: FT/PT Sales Associate - Toronto Eaton Centre
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)