With over 60 years in business
We Bring Food to Your Family’s Table!
Make “Another Cool Move” - Join our Family of Drivers at Erb Transport! We are now hiring Full-time AZ US Highway Drivers for our U.S.A. / Canada routes based out of our Trenton terminal!
- NEW Top industry wages including paid drops/pickups/delays, mileage, inspections
- Early vacation bonus & Pro-Drive Performance Reward Program
- Group benefit package, including company matched TFSA, RESP, RRSP programs
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Uniform and boot allowances
- Unlimited driver referral bonuses
- Reliable, well-maintained, clean trucks maintained by our own mechanics
- Supportive Dispatch and Driver Services Team
- Pet policy
- Passengers permitted
- Pick-up and delivery of temperature-controlled freight
- Work safely and maintain compliance with policies and procedures
- Valid AZ license is required
- Minimum 12 months of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Ability to travel into the US
- Comply with Hours of Service regulations and weights
- Ability to be away for extended periods
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Possess positive and team oriented attitude
Apply now at www.erbgroup.com to become a part of the Erb Family!
Have questions? Call us at 1 800-461-5299
Named by Trucking HR Canada as Top Fleet Employers for six consecutive years, and Best Fleet to Driver For (2019) through Truckload Carriers Association, Erb has evolved from one man’s dream into a mission of Service, Satisfaction and Success. We have grown significantly since our induction in 1959 and have become one of Canada’s largest family-owned refrigerated trucking companies. Although we have over 1400 employees, we have not forgotten where we started or that our greatest asset is our people. Erb has been built by long-term employees who are promoted from within, and who are recognized for their talent, dedication and hard work.
Erb Limited is committed to the principle of equity in employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent