Visual Defence Inc. is a software development and integration company in the security and defence sectors. Our solutions were recently expanded into the areas of artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions in the environmental sector.
Visual Defence is an exciting company. We empower our people and always provide them with the support and knowledge that they require in order to excel. Currently, we are looking for a dedicated Data Annotator whose prime desire is to take part in our accelerated growth and expansion. An individual who is eager to learn about our innovative solutions.
As a Data Annotator at Visual Defence you will train machine learning programs to understand what it sees in pictures, images and video. You will enjoy collaborating and working alongside with the members of the AI team to ensure that the final result is in its best form and is representative of a well-researched process.
Key responsibilities include
- Review, and categorize content for applications using internal software programs.
- Establish proper classifications and apply labels to images and videos data with established procedures.
- Make content distinctions, identify patterns and build high-quality dataset to allow easier and faster user accessibility.
- Provide constructive feedback to our engineers on tooling and processes for more efficient labeling to improve data quality.
- Conduct research and analysis as needed on current and potential industries related to the areas of natural resources, inclusive of some or all of the following areas: Energy, Forests, Minerals / Metals, Earth Sciences, Green Manufacturing, Carbon & Climate Mitigation, Energy Efficiency & Green Buildings, Resource Conservation, and Environmental Protection.
- An excellent communicator verbal and written.
- Highly motivated, energetic and result oriented.
- Must be extremely organized, proactive and detail oriented.
- Patient and comfortable with repetitive tasks.
- Self-motivated to work independently.
- Strong computer and application skills is an asset.
- Post-secondary Diploma in technology program or four year’s degree is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00 per month
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (preferred)