TRQSS, Inc. is a subsidiary of Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. of Japan, a recognized leader in manufacturing technology. TRQSS ranks with the largest companies in North America dedicated exclusively to manufacturing seatbelts and has quickly grown to become a world leader in automobile safety restraint systems. We are currently seeking applicants to work in our Tecumseh facility as an Assembly Operator.
- Follows defined standardized work instructions and process conformance procedures to ensure quality parts are produced
- Brings to the attention of the Team Leader or Trainer any quality, safety, or productivity issues
- Performs all assembly tasks within defined Takt time to meet production goals
- Participates in Kaizen activities to ensure TRQSS improves continuously to meet increasing customer demands
- Maintains 5S within designated work area
- Train other Associates in the cell as necessary
- Follows policies and procedures as documented in the TRQSS Associate Guide and maintains a positive working relationship with team members
- Visual inspection of parts to ensure they meet established standards
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lb
- Constant periods of prolonged standing
- Constant repetitive movements using the same muscle groups
- This position requires a 2 shift rotation (Days and Afternoons) within a 2 week frequency
- CSA Approved Safety Shoes (Fully Closed)
- Safety Glasses/Prescription Safety Glasses (No tints allowed) (Permanent Side Shields Mandatory)
- Own or reliable transportation on a daily basis
Interested candidates who meet substantially all of the requirements are encouraged to apply for this position.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, TRQSS Inc. will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the HR staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Required)