At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Welcome all RONA customers with a smile, eye contact and greeting
- Adopt a friendly, courteous and considerate approach with all customers
- Respect protocol, policies and procedures for accurate payment (cash, debit, credit and charge account transactions) as well as ensuring inventory accuracy and data integrity
- Make RONA promotions, products and services well understood (including special events, flyers/coupons , RONAdvantages financing, Gift Cards, AIR MILES, Install services etc)
- Take charge of a customers needs by asking questions, listening, and answering or finding a supervisor to answer any customer concerns
- Honestly thank customers and bid them a good day
- Ensures departmental compliance with operational, security and safety policies and procedures. Identifies problems areas and takes or recommends corrective action.
- Resolves customer complaints/problems including taking decisions to adjust pricing, accept return merchandise, accept or decline methods of payment based on policy and application of judgment.
- Friendly and enthusiastic attitude
- Highly skilled in providing timely, efficient and considerate customer service
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to develop strong customer relations
- Accurate with math and currency
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and demonstrate flexibility by providing other team members support
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
Please submit your resume via this website.
Job Type: Part-time