Coral Beach Farms is a fully integrated sweet cherry producer, headquartered in Lake Country, BC. This growing operation, which maintains several unique geographical locations throughout the Okanagan Valley, is the largest cherry organization in Canada.
Local cherries, desired worldwide
Jealous Fruits is the leader in the British Columbian export cherry industry, and our namesake brand is the foremost Canadian cherry brand worldwide.
Superb quality is at the heart of our global success. Nature gives us a leading edge as British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley has a perfect moderate climate for growing large, flavourful, sweet cherries.
We diligently nurture our orchards to further enhance our geographical advantage. Our cherry orchards are managed to achieve optimum yields of highly sugared, firm fleshed cherries, with a strong shelf life. Further, our northerly latitude puts us in a unique market window after the bulk of the US harvest is complete.
Focusing on strong customer interaction based on developing and maintaining relationships. This includes understanding customer’s orders, requirements and targets.
- Co-ordinate and maintain entry of sales orders
- Updating customers through phone, email, social media and newsletters which includes creation of newsletters through IContact.
- Managing Jealous Fruits’ Website with content via Word Press.
- Manage and maintain the Inventory System to manage orders and update customers accordingly
- Co-ordinate with the Sales and Logistics teams as needed.
- Provide customer service in addition to sales and logistics team support.
- Ensure documents are maintained and well organized.
- Maintain effective communications with Sales and Logistics teams.
- Record and track progress of orders.
- Managing daily orders for retail accounts
- Updating and distribution of price lists; flexible team player who works well in a busy and demanding environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized with an exceptional eye for detail
- Previous experience in sales or logistics will be considered an asset
- Must be flexible team player who works well in a busy and demanding environment
Our working environment is extremely demanding over a short time period. Applicants should be aware that:
- This is a farming environment and days off may be limited during our picking season
- Work hours are not calendar based, but are dependent on crop maturity and weather
- Overtime provisions do not apply to this position
- Applicants must be available from Late June until early September
$20-23/hour depending on experience