We thank all applicants for their interest, however given the role requirements, we will only be contacting candidates currently in Canada & possessing valid security clearance at this time.
Our federal client requires the services of a Business Analyst Level 3 to work on a selection of initiatives.
2.1 The contractor resource will work with federal client's representatives eliciting and analyzing and documenting business requirements for the Risk Management System.
2.2 The contractor resource will work with federal client's representatives eliciting and analyzing requirements and creation of templates for High Level Requirements for project development.
2.3 The contractor resource will work with federal client's representatives eliciting and analyzing and documenting business requirements for the existing solutions that are being reviewed by the Application Modernization activities.
3.1 Fully documented and completed Risk Management System requirements.
3.2 Fully documented and completed business requirements for new development projects as per project timelines.
3.3 Fully documented and completed business requirements including BOP, Project Charter, Business Case, Project Plan, Communication Plan, Training Plan, Escalation Routine.
3.4 Electronic progress report due to the Project Authority each week. This report will outline the accomplishments for the given period, barriers to progress and confirmation of upcoming milestones on a weekly basis.
3.5 Monthly time sheet due the last working day of each month.
- Must have experience as a Business Analyst gathering requirements, modelling and implementing use cases in a UML modelling tool for a minimum of 2 web application development project for Federal government departments/agencies/ organizations/Crown Corporations.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst using an iterative development process and Unified Modelling Language (UML) tools (such as Sparx Enterprise Architect).
- Must have a minimum of 10 years as a Business Analyst evaluating existing procedures and methods and identifying and documenting decision flows
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst using Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) to develop business process models of current business practices.
Contract length: 3 months
Expected start date: 2020-12-01
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $48,749.00-$122,233.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- business analysis: 10 years (Required)
- Security clearance (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19