WALLACE & CAREY (www.wacl.com) is Canada’s largest independent distributor servicing customers coast to coast and every postal code in the Country. Family owned and operated since 1921 we have an “only as a team” approach to each day looking after our teammates needs allowing them to perform to their best.
We are looking for Delivery Truck Drivers who hold valid AZ license to work out of our Oakville branch who strive for high levels of customer service, teamwork, and efficiencies. We take pride in our fill rates, accuracy, and safety records. Following set delivery routes and delivering product orders to retail environments each day with high customer service levels.
Come join our family company, where we pride ourselves on our "ONLY AS A TEAM" culture!
This is not your typical truck driving job. 70% of your workday is spent unloading and delivering products to our customers while 30% of the shift is spent driving and operating newer model company-owned vehicles.
- AZ license drivers needed for tractor-trailer direct store delivery
- Newer model company vehicles with Railgates/Tailgates (No Ramps!)
- Will train delivery aspects of the W&C processes
- Accurate counts in loading trucks each day and following set delivery routes to deliver products to retail store environments
- Building relationships with customers on each route to help their needs
- Competitive Wages
- Full-Time Year Round Employment plus overtime weekly
- Be able to lift heavy items (up to 50lb occasionally) as this job entails delivery to various sites with pallet jacks and dollies
- $24/hr with weekly overtime as required
- Industry leading benefit plan (eligible after 3 months)
- Safe, efficient, and productive deliveries and pickups of the product as per routes
- High focus on safety
- Perform pre and post trip inspections
- Logbook compliance
- High level of customer service
- Various Shifts Available! Will be discussed during Interview.
- Some routes may require overnight stays (Meal allowance and hotel compensated)
- Current AZ License
- Recent and satisfactory driver CVOR/abstract – Will be required at interview
- Minimum 2 years of recent heavy truck driving experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 /hour
- AZ Driver's License (Required)