Rig Logistics Inc. is an International truckload freight company with branch locations in Western Canada and the head office in Calgary, Alberta. We currently have positions available for Class 1 Team Drivers on a scheduled run between Winnipeg and Calgary.
- Driver abstract (current) with no more than three (3) moving violations within the last 36 months.
- Twenty four (24) months tractor/trailer experience.
- Able to work day or night shifts.
- Assist in unloading a trailer when required.
- Must be organized to meet standing appointment times.
- Good industry driving record.
- Able to operate manual and automatic equipment.
- Full time work
- Competitive pay package, paid twice a month.
- Safety Bonus
- Group health plan, available after three months full time employment.
- 24 hour dispatch
- Newer equipment
- Immediate employment
- Safe and Friendly work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Class 1 driving: 2 years (Required)