Crowne Pacific Development Corp is an award winning builder and development firm based in Campbell River, BC. We are looking for a qualified, driven individual capable of taking a project from planning to completion with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the construction process on selected projects. You will be working with Senior Management and Construction Site Supervisors to assist you in the management of the project.
Planning and Initiating
- Participate in planning meeting with the sales team.
- Build preliminary estimates with the sales team.
- Read and interpret the drawings and construction documentation.
- Communicate with municipal officials regarding permitting requirements.
- Work with the Site Supervisors on project labour requirements and build the project schedule using MS Project.
- Build the project Scope Book for the site and the office.
- Create and send RFP’s to subtrades and vendors, evaluate quotes.
- Deliver an organized scope, schedule, and preliminary budget to the management team, site supervisor, and clients at the onset of the project.
Execution and monitoring
- Work with the Site Supervisor to schedule activities, deliveries, and labour.
- Develop strategies to mitigate deficiencies
- Using project software, keep purchase orders, subcontracts, and budgets up to date.
- Report weekly to the management team on the project
- Work with the Management team to award subcontracts and source and purchase finishes.
- Manage communications, and update the project scope
- Manage project documentation using Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Track budget and schedule changes and communicate them with clients.
- Manage BC Lien closeout requirements with subtrades and clients.
- Quickly and efficiently handle deficiencies.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Construction Project Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and organizational skill.
- Education in Construction Management and/or Building Technology.
- Thorough understanding of high end residential construction principals and processes.
- Up to date knowledge of building codes and municipal building requirements.
- Experience with Procore management software is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Consult blueprints, designs, and client instructions to develop construction plans for your team
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety codes
- Create and enforce employee schedules and construction timelines
- Document all costs and ensure that expenses never exceed the construction budget
- Other duties as requested