Looking to kick start your career? Join our Team!
Gincor Werx is looking for someone with amazing organization skills and dump truck/snow and ice equipment parts knowledge. In this multi-disciplinary position, you will be in charge of ensuring customers get the best service possible in regards to parts knowledge, maintaining administration paperwork and the ability to check in trucks when needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Parts Advisor
- Responding to customer inquiries in regards to parts
- Sell part to customers in person and over the phone
- Support and maintain paperwork involved with selling parts, shipping and receiving
- Assist with other duties to be determined as office operating priorities change.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Assisting with duties pertaining to job costing
- Answer inquiries from customers
- Invoicing, Tracking and following up on payments
- Uploading photographs
- Completing truck check-ins
- Over the counter parts sales
- Other duties, as assigned
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Good attitude with a willingness and ability to learn new things
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong understanding and appreciation of deadlines and commitment to schedules.
- Bibeau product line knowledge, Viking Cives product line knowledge, general dump truck/body knowledge
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Administrative certification an asset
- High level of expertise in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook and QuickBooks
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to manage a fair amount of work load with little direction or supervision with frequent interruptions.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
GINCOR Werx welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Salary: Dependent of level of experience
Benefits: After completion of 90 days probation employees are enrolled in our benefits program which include extended health care benefits, vision, safety boot allowance etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care