Join the Mad Radish Team!
Note: We are recruiting for our Albert and Metcalfe location and encourage applications from people living in and around the area.
Mad Radish is looking for a passionate over-achiever who will strive to create consistently wonderful experiences for our guests. This is your chance to join a quickly-growing restaurant concept, with tons of opportunity for advancement and growth. You should be an energetic people-person and dedicated team player who loves fresh and healthy food.
Mad Radish is a healthy fast-casual concept, created by DAVIDsTEA founder David Segal. Serving chef-driven bowls, sandwiches and burritos, we are reinventing gourmet fast food. We are growing fast, with three locations in Ottawa and three locations in Toronto. We are always looking for engaged, amazing people to join our team!
- Excels in all positional stations – a best in class superstar!
- Performs all the duties of a team member while serving as an example of excellence
- Supervises and participates in opening, closing and shift transition functions
- Maintains the highest standards of quality assurance by managing the line check and tasting all ingredients before they get on the line
- Deliver 100% accuracy for in-store and app orders; initiating process improvement when needed
- Demonstrates the highest hospitality standards and provides corrective feedback to the staff as needed
- Continuously ensures team properly executes food safety and workplace safety SOPs
- Maintains the highest cleanliness standards throughout the store
- Builds rapport with guests and team members to drive customer loyalty while creating a positive and supportive environment for their co-workers
- Lead in the store communication: boards, team briefs, updates, changes and feedback
- Responsible for receiving and placing orders
- Completing temperature and other checks throughout the day
- Performs all POS managerial functions and runs end of day reports
- Inventory counting and supporting managers in improving COGs
- Increasing efficiency of the team through thoughtful coaching and creative problem solving
- 1+ year experience in a quick-service/food & beverage operation as a supervisor
- Full availability - flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as required to meet operating and project demands
- Food Handling Certification
What Mad Radish Offers:
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment
- A supportive team and career development program
- Competitive wages
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50-$17.00 per hour
- restaurant leadership: 1 year (Required)
- Food Handling Certificate (Preferred)