Commercial Lines - Customer Service - Broker/Advisor - 100% Remote or Hybrid
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE), we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a flexible, remote, long-term position.
Our client, an insurance and financial services brokerage in Ontario, is looking for a dynamic, energetic, client focused and true professional to join their property & casualty team.
Responsibilities and remuneration of this position would be modified to reflect whether the individual will be working full-time or part-time, and remote or hybrid.
- 15+ years experience in the insurance industry, including experience in Commercial insurance
- RIBO Licensed - Active and in good standing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Detail oriented, strong time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Must have experience with Applied EPIC (or with TAM)
- Experience with Policy Works would be an asset
- Energy, passion and a commitment to personal and professional excellence
- Marketing and negotiating skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to work to meet deadlines
- Desire to provide an ideal client experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- Dynamic personality
- Active listener
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work autonomously, yet function as a key team player
What our client offers:
- Be a part of the regions most awarded and recognized multi-disciplined brokerages
- Dynamic sales and marketing culture with “high performance” training and mentoring
- Earning potential limited only by your aspirations, designed specifically to reward your achievements
- Flexibility – work / life balance
- Opportunity to work to and be rewarded for your unique abilities and accomplishments
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
- Retire from the office but not from work.
- Rid yourself of the travel and the office stress.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Register as a CANADIAN WAHVE here:
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
All of our assignments are virtual / work from home.
- Do you have a home office setup?
- Insurance Industry: 10 years (required)
- Do you have a RIBO License? (required)
Work Location: In person