Berlitz offers trainings in all living languages, intercultural and management skills. Instruction is available through various delivery platforms (face-to-face, virtual, online, mobile, study abroad) designed to teach the skills, build self-confidence and empower people to succeed on a global stage. Our programs are custom-designed to fit the specific needs of our clients, should they be large or small corporations, individuals, young students or children. A Berlitz learner understands that communication goes way beyond languages and is qualified to speak with confidence.
As a language Instructor, you will deliver lessons exclusively to the federal government employees using the CEWP training program.
- Keeping student records and profile cards up to date
- Participating in your performance evaluation plan
- Integrating learning technology into teaching programs
As a language Instructor for Berlitz, you must have exceptional communication skills in English. You must be able to speak the required language at native fluency level. We are seeking interactive and motivated instructors who are comfortable working in a diverse environment on a flexible schedule.
Additional responsibilities for the Language Instructors include:
- Must have experience teaching adults (at least a year) (required)
- Eligible to work in Canada (required)
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent, (required)
- Experience teaching CEWP program (an good asset)
- Car (a good asset)
Job Type: Part-time -Full time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- teaching: 1 year (Required)