Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career in real estate brokerage?
Sitings Realty is hiring an Assistant to Broker to join our growing team!
As Assistant to Brokers, you have exceptional communication skills, with high attention to detail. You take pride in delivering an excellent work product. You’re eager to learn, hungry to grow, and committed to results. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career with a dynamic team as a broker!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
A day in the life might look like:
- Owning the role of directly supporting brokers in their day-to-day activities, such as drafting offers under brokers instruction, maintaining and organizing client files and records, conducting research, and creating reports.
- Supporting the brokers to organize and prepare their calendars, and with preparation of deals.
- Monitoring critical dates, trades, and transactions to ensure they are accurately and efficiently executed.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings with clients, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Acting as the point of contact for clients and respond to their inquiries, requests, and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting with the development of creative marketing materials for their properties.
- Contributing to other general office duties as required.
You are an energetic, resourceful, and results-focused person who is committed to owning your role and your growth. Your qualifications include:
- Post-secondary degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of relevant software, such as Photoshop and InDesign
- An energetic demeanor coupled with an eagerness to learn
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Exceptional eye for detail that allows you to deliver quality results
- Receptive to feedback and actively work to incorporate that feedback into your work as you learn and grow
- Background in business or previous experience in commercial real estate brokerage
- Real estate license
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
You’ll love being part of our dynamic team of smart, energetic, motivated people who work hard to achieve results and enjoy having fun! We invest in our people and believe in growth from within - your potential is not limited by your job title.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work
- Paid vacation for extended rest and rejuvenation
- Opportunities to grow and define your own career path as a real estate broker
- Centrally located office
- Company-paid transit pass
- Opportunity to attend industry events, including ICSC
- All the team social events, including summer boat trips and office holiday parties!
ABOUT SITINGS REALTY LTD
Sitings Realty Ltd. is a boutique commercial real estate brokerage which has spent the past 27 years serving the shopping center industry. Based in Downtown Vancouver, we specialize in retail project leasing, retail tenant representation and project management across Western Canada.
Sitings has acted as exclusive listing agent on some of the most prominent retail developments in Western Canada. We provide retail tenant representation services to over 30 clients which today includes Michaels, Dollar Tree, the Reitmans banners, Brown's Social House, Olive Garden, Structube and Noodlebox.
Interested in this exciting opportunity to grow your career?
Apply today by submitting your resume!
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person