Colleagues you’ll love.
A dynamic and collaborative workplace where you can contribute to our story.
An access to over 6,000 free courses for your continuous development and career growth.
Comprehensive benefits from day one.
This is the #YPLife and what working at YP is all about.
What is a Supervisor in a customer contact center at Yellow Pages?
Want to contribute to the development and prosperity of local small and medium-sized businesses? Welcome to Yellow Pages! As a Google Premium Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner, Yellow Pages is a leader in digital marketing for companies across Canada.
As a supervisor, you will assist managers and provide support to customer service agents and retention agents. You will be responsible to answer questions, provide training (shadowing), handle escalations and complex complaints, evaluate team members and take disciplinary action, if necessary.
You will act as the primary source of team information and ensuring a positive customer experience with each interaction to deliver a 5-star level customer service. You are accountable for the performance of the agents under your supervision.
Satisfy customers’ expectations:
o Know and maintain procedures and provide training and support to customer service agents and / or retention agents.
o Answer questions, support his team in a consistent way;
o Identify training / coaching needed to meet the needs of agents;
o Assist agents in managing priorities;
o Assist customer service agents and retention agents and offer negotiation strategy as needed;
o Listen to calls and quality control for training purposes.
Support the managers:
o Process complex files including claims, billing and support legal requests;
o Participate in special analyzes or projects;
o Make recommendations or suggestions and improve efficiency;
o Support escalated complaints from different departments;
o Review key performance indicators and propose solutions based on results;
o Assist agents to complete / adhere to daily responsibilities;
o Assist the managers in the evaluation process and in the application of disciplinary measures;
o Ensures the management of schedule adherence;
o Participate in the drafting of certain procedures and various reports and analyzes
Why should you apply for the Supervisor in a customer contact center position?
- We bet on everyone potential rather than pressure management
- We offer a flexible benefits package on your first day, a casual environment where you can wear jeans
- We distinguish the most beautiful achievements by awarding prizes or recognition programs
- We propose to our employees to advance in their career according to their expectations
- We work in the amazing Nordelec building which includes a gym
What do you need to be a Supervisor in a customer contact center at Yellow Pages?
- College diploma
- Perfectly bilingual (written and oral)
- Between 4 to 5 years experiences in a call center
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Intermediate knowledge of CRM tools (customer relationship management)
- Negotiating skills;
- Excellent communication, listening, feedback and information synthesis skills
- Leadership, able to influence
- Sense of organization and management of priorities.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Plan, organize, direct and control resources and his team
You are ready to join the Yellow Pages adventure as a Supervisor in a customer contact center? Send us your resume right now!
About Yellow Pages
We’ve been in the game since 1908 and we continue to transform to offer our 229 000 clients the best possible products and services. We foster business relationships between Canadian small-to-medium businesses and their prospective customers. We do this by providing tailored, locally-relevant digital media and marketing solutions designed with both in mind. Over 73% of our revenue is generated by digital solutions.