Contributes to the distribution of product from Columbia Sportswear Company’s Distribution Center by insuring our product is received, labeled, inventoried and shipped according to customer expectations and demands. Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility. Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from aircraft, trucks or trains and within the storage facility.
- Receives incoming products and affixes proper labeling.
- Makes boxes according to pick labels, loads on cart and picks to appropriate box.
- Unloads cases from pick cart, verifies accuracy of packing. Seals cartons and sends to shipping.
- Disposes of empty cartons.
- Maintains accuracy and attention to detail while using Warehouse Management System (WMS) to ensure accountability for all units.
- May operate manual or automated material handling equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and/or order pickers.
- Maintains positive open lines of communication with all Columbia Sportswear management, staff and other departments in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operation of the organization.
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one for over 70 years, constantly working to perfect the art and enjoyment of the greater outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that offers them much more than just a paycheck.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
Columbia Sportswear Canada is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law. Columbia Sportswear Canada provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you require accommodations to complete an application, please contact Human Resources CA_HRColumbia@columbia.com or call 519-644-5000 and we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs.