Are you a patient, passionate piano teacher? Do you like working with different demographics of people from young to old? Do you feel satisfied when you see others succeed? Do you possess RCM Grade 8 certification or a degree in music? Can you teach at our studio during the week between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, consider applying to teach piano at Pine Cone Music Studio.
We provide teachers:
- the facilities to teach
- schedules via google sheet viewable 24/7
- a friendly and positive work environment
- office supplies
- a sheet music database
- computers and equipment
- the ability to order books for their students
- internet access for teachers and staff only
- the administration for lesson sign up, scheduling, rescheduling
- the marketing and solicitation of students
- the processing of lesson payments
- a minimum of three hours pay to teach two or more students
- employment insurance
- vacation pay
- pre scheduled vacation times
- bi-weekly paycheques
- a discount for retail items
All lessons take place remotely and can be done from home UNTIL we can safely resume lessons in-studio.
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Expected start date: 2021-06-23
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Work from home
All lessons take place remotely and can be done from home until we can safely resume lessons in-studio.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halton Hills, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Do you possess your RCM Grade 8 or higher?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- teaching: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19