Our west-end Ottawa client is seeking a Finance Business Unit Manager for a 12-month assignment. Reporting to the CFO the selected applicant will work with outside funding sources to fund various projects within the client organization’s various business units.
The Financial Business Unit Manager’s duties will include:
- Budgeting, forecasting and day-to-day administration of financial activities
- Acting as financial guru and subject matter expert for the business
- Communicating with all levels of the business
- Ensuring that financial aspects of various projects are reported internally and to The Funder including but not limited to budgets, forecasts, and monthly analysis
- Managing a small Finance team overseeing all project funding activity
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- CPA designation and post-secondary education in accounting or a related field
- At least 8 years of post-designation experience
- At least 5 years of experience supporting budgeting, forecasting, reporting, analysis, and administration of financial aspects of business unit within a larger organization
- At least 5 years of experience of reporting to external funders of a variety of projects
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience supervising small finance teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and organization savvy
- Strong ERP knowledge and experience with Adaptive Planning are strong assets
If this role sounds like you, please Apply Today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's discuss your career goals.
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. Numéro de permis du Québec AP-2000503.