Zacharias Vickers LLP is a full-service law firm servicing clients in the Fraser Valley. We are looking to hire a civil litigation legal assistant for our Chilliwack office. This is a permanent full-time position.
If you believe in working for a firm that Cares about their clients and staff, a firm that is Competent in how they run their business, a firm that is Committed to working hard for their clients and a firm that values their Community and giving back, then we are the firm for you.
We invite individuals with a minimum of 2 years of experience who are looking for continued learning and growth to apply.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Drafting and preparing correspondence
- Court document preparation and filing
- Responding to client inquiries
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and skills:
- Detail oriented, with superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Willingness to take on tasks as needed
- Experience with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Amicus and Esilaw (an asset)
Salary is competitive and commensurate with your ability and experience. Full benefit package is offered upon successful completion of probationary period, which includes a health spending account and RRSP matching program.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest, only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Wellness program
- legal assistant: 2 years (preferred)