Our team is GROWING!
Are you sincere, caring, and passionate about oral health? Would you like working in a positive, enjoyable, and learning atmosphere where you can feel proud of the work you do and recognized for your efforts? If so, look no further. We have a beautiful modern office, a wonderful patient population, an enthusiastic team, and a sincere dentist dedicated to quality care. A minimum of 5 years experience would be helpful, but a great attitude and a strong work ethic are our first priorities.
- Supporting our doctors during a variety of procedures.
- Preparing and maintaining clinical and treatment areas with the highest of standards.
- Welcoming, listening, connecting, and educating patients on their oral health.
- Preparing chart entries and documenting cases by means of photographs, digital charting, and various reports.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- A certification from a provincially recognized Dental Assisting or Dental Hygiene Program
- Understands and can utilize Microsoft Office and Google Accounts.
- Familiarity with the use of ABELDent
- Courteous and respectful.
- Communicates effectively in a manner that promotes trust and cooperation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to follow directions and develop systems.
- Excellent communication and people skills
No evening or weekends are required for this position, and we are proud to offer competitive compensation, continuing education opportunities, and benefits.
We thank all applicants in advance but only candidates that meet our requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)