We are a progressive company in the financial sector, with over 550 employees in 4 offices across Canada. We are currently seeking hard working, energetic, professional individuals to work as a Customer Service Collections Representative.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
We are looking for Collections Managers to manage the Bell Department. This position involves the supervision and coordination of the daily activities of collection officers and supervisors.
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Resolve work-related problems
- Identify training needs
- Monitor daily attendance and performance
- Project a work plan, set expectations and completion goals
- Audit and adhere to work plan
- May perform collection duties
- Quality assurance of calls through call monitoring
- Perform file audits
- Conduct weekly training sessions
- Conduct hiring interviews
- Complete performance reviews and performance counseling
- Handle escalated calls
- Must be well-versed with Credit and Collections policy, systems, and controls, preferably in an oversight capacity, from either an auditing or a managerial perspective
- Must be detailed and diligent
- Preference is for a minimum of 2 years of related experience and a hands-on, proactive leadership style
- Telecom/1st party/Credit Card/Payment Processing industry experience also a definite asset.
- Excellent technical skills required (MS Office products, Work & Excel proficiency, solid aptitude for technology) and collection software
- Excellent analytical, communication (written and verbal), negotiation and motivational skills
- Excellent leader and mentor