Thorold, ON, Canada Req #119
Saturday, July 31, 2021
WHO WE ARE:
CAA Niagara is a proud Niagara Region employer, that strives on delivering rewarding experiences and enhancing the lives of our community. We provide emergency roadside assistance, travel services, insurance coverage, membership and rewards savings, for over one hundred years; continually growing the suite of relevant products and 140,000 members in Niagara. CAA clubs continue to build on the trust earned services provided to members.
TRAVEL ADMINISTRATOR: *
The Travel Department and our outstanding specialists have been patiently waiting for Travel to reopen, with a focus on dreaming and planning for amazing adventures to come. The time has come, and we couldn’t be more excited. We’re looking for passionate travel consultants to join our team of fantastic travel gurus.
As an entry level role into the travel space, our CAA Niagara Travel Administrator will support our Travel Consultants and members with administrative duties, with a large focus on completing invoicing, and supporting car, hotel and insurance bookings. The successful incumbent will be an entry-level administrative professional with a passion for travel, organization, and the finite details.
If you are ready to start your next journey, you've come to the right place. We work hard and play hard: being an employee at CAA Niagara is truly a rewarding experience!
This is a full-time permanent position, with a minimum of 37.5 hours per week.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, travel insurance
- Employer-paid Familiarization (FAM) Trips
- Competitive Compensation
- Online Healthcare and Nurse Navigation Support
- Defined Contribution Registered Pension Plan
- Growth/Training and Development opportunities
- Give Where You Live Program (Community Volunteer Program)
- Green and/or Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Paid Personal & Vacation Hours
To be seriously considered for this role, please have the following in regard to:
- Experience: 2+ years of customer service and administrative experience
- Education: Post-Secondary education in Travel & Tourism will be considered an asset / TICO certification (or willing to obtain)
- Skills: You must have strong computer literacy and thrive working under pressure. Exceptional attention to detail skills will be required for success.
- Characteristics: You love data entry and have a focus on efficiency and quality. You have a passion for travel and continuous learning.
- Hours & Location: as a Travel Administrator, you must be able to work flexible hours, including days, evenings and weekends on rotation. You must have the ability to work at any one of our five locations: Grimsby, St. Catharines, Welland, Niagara Falls and Thorold.
As CAA Niagara’s Travel Administrator you will be supporting the Travel Department, including, but not limited to:
- Supporting the Travel Consultants by creating invoices for clients based on booking details and other tasks
- Preparing travel documents for clients and complete online check-ins
- Completing bookings for some suppliers, such as: Tuxedo Tours, Niagara Airbus, seat selection, and cruises
- Qualifying & Triaging travel customers while maintaining and creating travel leads
- Assisting and Attending travel consumer events
It's the perfect time to start your next journey. Make it CAA Niagara and apply today!
Member Facing Level
Job Type: Full-time