Canada Pump and Power Corporation is a rapidly growing company that specializes in Marine Industrial Dredge, Pump, Barge, and Dive services. We are currently looking for a dynamic Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. If you are self-motivated, enjoy interacting with people in a fast-paced setting, results driven, naturally think outside of the box to provide tailor-made solutions to our customers, and you have industry experience, then we are looking for you!!!
Our Company Motto: We say what we are going to do, we do what we said we would do, and we check to make sure that we did it
Our Company Vision: Is to be recognized by the market as a successful leader in our field through a proven ability to consistently satisfy our customers' requirements while upholding our commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
- Responsible to make sales calls to new and established customers to maintain relationships and cultivate additional business
- Take orders over the phone and email; handle customer complaints and provide effective, timely solutions to our customers
- Communicate with customers and other employees to ensure order accuracy and smooth operations
- Complete the order process including offering pricing terms according to established margins, and sourcing additional products and generating sales orders
- Ensure all paperwork is accurately completed including coding, costing, and pricing and inventory adjustments
- Develop material list from engineer approved drawings
- Assist engineer department with quotations and online sourcing of products.
- Understand customer requirements and promote and up sell products
- Achieve sales and objective targets set by manager
- Adhere to all safe work processes, procedures and legislation
- May require in-town day travel with a company truck.
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or combination of education and experience
- Strong working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- Excellent problem-solving and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic and a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- 3+ years of oil and gas sales experience and basic mechanical aptitude required
- Marine Industrial background is an asset
What We Offer:
This position is based at our Ardrossan Head Office, is full-time Monday - Friday 8 hours per day and overtime as required. As a growing company the role offers advancement opportunities .
The role includes a competitive compensation package with a review after 12 months to add a commission structure to the base salary, a comprehensive benefits plan, employee assistance provider, participation in a company matching pension plan, participation in our profit-sharing plan, personal development, career advancement and long-term employment opportunities.
We thank all those in advance for expressing interest in the positions, only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- industrial pump sales: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Ardrossan, AB (Preferred)