Napoleon® is an ISO9001 - 2015 registered company and operates with 1,200,000 + square feet of manufacturing space and over 1000 Associates. Corporate Headquarters are in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. We have a dealer and distributor base throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We are North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces (inserts and stoves), gourmet gas and charcoal grills, outdoor living products, and heating and cooling products. We are a fast-paced, growing company who is recognized in the industry for quality, innovation, performance and design.
Wolf Steel Ltd. currently has the following opportunity available:
Job Title: Assembler - Contract
Reports to: Manufacturing Team Leader
Shift: Afternoon , 3:00 p.m. . - 11:00 p.m., Monday to Friday or Afternoon 4:00 pm to 2:30 am Monday to Thursday
Hourly Rate: $16.35/hr
Positions available at ALL Wolf Steel Ltd., locations.
24 Napoleon Road, Barrie ON,
9 Napoleon Road, Barrie ON
214 Bayview, Drive Barrie ON)
Employment Type: Contract
Job Purpose: To learn and practice the necessary skills required to safely produce required quantity and quality of parts in a timely and efficient manner to meet customer needs in accordance with plant and company specifications.
- Perform repetitive work where operational sequences or methods are established and changes are made only when directed
- May rotate through a number of assembly areas and other production tasks as knowledge and skills required for more complicated assembly tasks are learned and practiced.
- Work from verbal and/or written instructions
- Stage and organize materials (work instructions, labels, and materials) to prepare associates with everything they need to complete their next job.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Manufacturing Supervisor or team lead. Red tag scrap and record.
- May perform counting of stock components.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area in accordance to 5S principles.
- Grow Lean knowledge and use the tools to identify and assist with continuous improvement to product and processes.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED or 3 - 5 years' work experience.
- No previous assembly experience is required, but would be considered an asset.
- Basic computer skills an asset.
- Able to work alone or in a team environment.
- Must be able to handle products weighing approximately 40 lbs.
- High level of concentration and focus required.
Please apply online through our careers website: https://www.napoleon.com/en/ca/careers
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $16.35 /hour
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Barrie, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)