We’re looking for motivated technology Sales Account Executives to expand our North American footprint especially in the Western Canada.
Work in a highly competitive, fast-paced industry helping Mid Market and Enterprise clients harness the power of Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation and B2B Supply Chain Automation.
If you have any experience with B2B technology sales especially selling software solutions to mid sized and Enterprise businesses in Western Canada, we would be interested in discussing our current open position with you.
As our Western Canada Sales Account Executive you will be given the sales training, presales technical expertise and marketing leads to acquire new accounts, you’ll also be responsible for: developing and managing a funnel of new account leads; qualifying prospects; defining Automation, RPA and Artificial Intelligence opportunities within these qualified prospects; educating them – uncovering and managing through any questions, concerns or objections; and preparing, presenting and closing proposals.
- You’re a hunter and thrive in a competitive, performance-based sales environment
- Communication skills; you are confident and work well with others.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Customer-focused; you can build relationships quickly and effectively.
- Organizational skills; you are independent, resourceful and diligent.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of quota carrying IT software/services field sales experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Strong negotiation skills and business acumen
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Proficient with Video Conferencing tools (Webex, Hangouts, Teams, etc.) for conducting client presentations and demos
WE WORK HARD, BUT PLAY HARDER! BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Compensation based on experience plus unlimited commissions and standard benefits
- Join a small existing sales team and define new markets
- Contribute to marketing campaigns and direction
- Work remotely with only occasional in office days (i.e Fridays) if in a city that Tangentia has an office in
Tangentia is the leader in Agile Digital Transformation Solutions with a comprehensive portfolio of solutions that can bridge the most challenging technology gaps while creating significant cost efficiencies and competitive advantage across an organization and its supply chain.
For more details visit our website www.tangentia.com
Job Type: Full-time