Location: Random Square Mall
Originating in Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1985, Pseudio is now a nation-wide company with 28 stores stretching across Atlantic Canada and Alberta. Carrying the latest trends in men’s and women’s active and fashion forward apparel, outerwear, footwear and accessories, we’ve got a knack for tailoring specific product mixes for each location and their unique customers.
Are you an enthusiastic, fashion forward leader? We’re looking for this generation’s retail super star to join our dynamic team! Our sales teams are passionate about fashion and delivering an amazing shopping experience to our customers. As a key member of our management team, you must support the company vision and develop your stellar team to reach its highest potential.
Who are you?
- A passionate sales driven LEADER with flexible availability
- You must have a special place in your heart for the fashion retail culture
- Effective communication & time management skills are a must
- Able to lead a team to go above and beyond sales targets
- Must have exceptional one on one selling skills, as well as relationship building savvy
- Excel in merchandising & brand appeal
- Ability to be an efficient and effective right hand to the Store Manager
- Previous retail management experience an asset
What will you do?
- Take initiative & inspire your team to generate sales and create lasting customer relationships
- Effectively train & coach the sales team on customer service and brand knowledge
- Channel your creative side and use your passion for fashion trends to inspire the merchandising in your store
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Must prioritize responsibilities and delegate tasks to truly maximize business
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, but only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Retail Management: 2 years (preferred)