Hino Central is committed to exceeding their customer’s expectations. To do that, you need to provide the very best service. We are seeking an experienced Heavy Duty Technician who has achieved Red Seal Journeyman designation and holds a valid CVIP license.
Our employees enjoy:
- Exceeding their customers’ expectations;
- Industry-leading benefits including health, dental, vision care and a company matching RRSP program. Our extended health plan even includes additional services such as physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractor visits, acupuncture treatments and more!
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- Full time, steady employment in a team oriented environment and the opportunity to work in a company that is growing across Canada;
- Showcasing their positive attitude and receiving recognition for the hard work that you do;
Technician duties will include but not limited to:
- Have excellent communication and organization skills;
- Have the opportunity to give back to the trade by mentoring apprentices;
- Have a strong mechanical aptitude and have the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Assess work orders, diagnose faults and malfunctions by examining the vehicle, using testing equipment, and carrying out test drives;
- Dismantle faulty assemblies and repair or replace worn or damaged parts;
- Reassemble, adjust and test new or repaired components;
- Perform scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups;
- Advise others on work performed, general vehicle conditions, and future repair requirements;
- Red-Seal Certification as a Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician
- Valid CVIP license (or qualifies to obtain one)
- Good all round knowledge of the trucking industry, part of your experience preferably being with an OEM affiliated dealer.
Hino Central is an affiliate company of The Driving Force Inc. – Proud to be One of Canada’s BEST Managed Companies for 8 years in a row and recently named as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Heavy Duty Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Journeyman (Preferred)