Job description - Operator:
- Responsible for quality inspection, trimming, labeling and packaging of plastic products.
- Many shifts available. Salary based on shift worked and experience.
Shifts currently available / pays scale on that shift:
- Monday to friday DAY (8:00 - 16:00) / $14,00 to $15,00
- Monday to friday EVENING (16:00 - 00:00) / $14,25 to $15,25
- Monday to friday NIGHT (0:00 - 8:00) / $15,25 to $16,25
- Group medical and dental insurance
- Annual bonus program for all employees
- Overtime available
- Work TShirts provided
- Permanent position available with stable hours every week
- Transport from to and from Cowansville provided at low cost for Monday to Friday night shift
- No experience required
- Good physical condition: Must be able to lift 20 lbs and to work standing up for 8 hours (with one hour of breaks)
- Good attitude and ability to get along with others and work in a team
- Be able to communicate in French OR English
About the company:
Windmill Plastics Ltd. is a company specialized in injection molding of plastic parts and containers.Established in the region of Montérégie since 1985, the company operates a plant in Lac Brome and a warehouse in Waterloo. The company is currently in a growth and modernization phase and is looking for reliable candidates to join a dynamic and friendly team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 to $16.25 /hour
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care