About Your New Job:
You are an energetic, self-motivated and sales-oriented individual looking to learn and develop in a lasting career in sales. We have immediate permanent full-time opportunities marketing insurance-related products to existing customers for Canada's largest Financial & Insurance Service providers.
As a member of the team, you'll leverage the value of product information through direct customer contact in order to promote our client’s services.
The successful candidates will possess the unique combination of rapport-building, script adherence, and the persuasive ability required to quickly gather data, identify specific needs of existing customers, and inform them on product features offering the most value for them.
Your Benefits to Working with Us:
- Full-time permanent positions
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Lucrative monthly incentive programs, allowing you to increase your base
- Progressive benefit plan after 90 days of employment
- Paid and on-going first class communications and sales training
- Supportive and friendly coaches
- A professional but casual and fun office environment
- Numerous proven growth & development opportunities
About Your Next Career Move:
- Ideally, experience in sales or client services (hotel services, retail, call centre or restaurants).
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Naturally connect with people, and engage with them for successful outcomes
- Professional demeanor, excellent telephone etiquette
- Enjoy a fast paced results-oriented environment
- Comfortable navigating on screen software
- Looking for a chance to learn, grow and excel
Over 90% of our promotions are within the Company. If you are an energetic, self-motivated and service oriented with interest in becoming a team supervisor/leader and you have some experience - we have opportunities for quick career advancement.
Optima Communications International Inc. is a professional outsource contact centre providing customer contact solutions to major Canadian corporations since 1992. We pride ourselves on our people and the close working relationships we have with long standing clients, market leaders in Financial, Utilities and Business Services. We’ve established a sterling reputation in our industry as the contact centre of choice by acting as a seamless extension of our clients and their business.
Conveniently located in the Whitby Mall, spacious, bright open concept. The DRT is a 2 minute walk, located just outside our office building.
For immediate consideration apply now.