Picking up and delivering clothing and small household items from Diabetes Canada donation bins that are placed out in the community.
Who are you?
You might be a handyman, laborer, contractor, sports club, small business owner, semi retired…..
Skills and Requirements:
- Empty donation bins on a regular basis (daily if required)
- Bag loose items as required (bags supplied)
- Ensure cleanliness around the donation boxes
- Complete drop box log sheets
- Transport goods to storage facility
- Meet Diabetes Canada Driver to load goods on truck
- Only applicants who own a large vehicle such as a van, cube van or pick-up truck will be considered
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have or be willing to get an HST #
- Contract position so hours are part time and flexible.
- compensation varies depending on volume of donations collected and delivered