For over 25 years, Edon Management has delivered quality facilities and asset management services throughout Alberta. We recognize the importance of every team member in our success and we’re looking for you to join our innovative and knowledgeable team! We encourage personal development and foster a culture that provides both opportunity and work-life balance. To find out more about Edon Management, visit www.edonmgmt.com.
Here’s what’s waiting for you…
As a Day Porter based in Lloydminster you will perform various day porter tasks and maintain front-end client services according to Edon’s standards and contract requirements.
- Full Time
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing educational assistance and professional development opportunities
Competitive Compensation Package
Family Dental & Health Benefits
Employee RRSP Program
Here’s how you’ll make a difference…
- Stock, organize and clean coffee stations and kitchen areas. Order/receive supplies and stock storage shelves. Order paper for photocopiers, receive supplies and stock printer stations
· Move furniture and boxes, and organize boxes/pallets for the records center shipments
- Assist building operations team with repairs and maintenance
· Respond immediately to client requests · Perform emergency cleaning
- Work with a high degree of security awareness and abide by security protocols
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous janitorial and basic maintenance experience considered an asset
- Able to use basic cleaning & hand tools including mop, vacuum, toilet plunger, screw driver, plyers, wrenches, level, tape measure, drill and hammer
- 5th Class Power Engineering Certificate considered an asset
- Basic understanding of the English language (written and verbal)
- Professional customer relations skills
- Flexibility to respond to urgent and unforeseen tasks
A detailed job description is available by request.
If you like a challenge and want to be part of a dynamic team in a growing company…
Respond to this ad with your resume stating Job No. 4LM05312019 in the subject line.
Drop off your resume to reception at:
#300, 3697 Mill Woods RD NW, Edmonton, AB T6K 3L6
All resumes will be considered, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your
interest in employment with Edon Management.
Job Type: Full-time