ABOUT OUR COMPANY
OPAY Inc., a young and dynamic company focuses on developing advanced mobile payment platform for public transit system and international travelers. Registered as a money service business (MSB) by FINTRAC, OPAY is planning to take the next strategic step and expand its global presence.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a detail-oriented, proactive and customer-oriented to support our sales growth, help prospect and generate leads in Toronto. The opportunity entails offering advanced mobile payment solutions to the respective industry.
- Develop lasting relationship with existing and potential clients
- Follow up with clients to assess the quality of the products and services offered
- Brainstorm, recommend, and implement business campaigns, initiatives, strategies and programs to generate new leads
- Complete weekly report and set new goals/objectives
- Provide on-the-ground support for the sales team
- Prepare proposals and manage business contracts
- Explore and identify prospective business opportunities, negotiate and close deals
- Understand the technology needs of the clients and articulate/present/offer solutions accordingly
- College Diploma or University Degree preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to negotiate.
- Potent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to speak Mandarin and Cantonese is an asset
- Base Salary
- Commission Plan
Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for the position will be contacted.
OPAY Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract, Commission, Permanent