Comtech Group Inc. (Comtech) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm providing professional services in Program and Project Management, Engineering, Technology and Project Capacity Services spanning multiple industry sectors, with offices across North America. With full-lifecycle consulting services from concept through to commissioning, Comtech provides scalable solutions to deliver capital programs and projects, ranging from the management, control and delivery of multibillion-dollar urban rapid transit programs to complex capital initiatives for industrial manufacturers, public utilities and power generators.
Comtech is engaged with Public and Private sector clients within the Transportation & Infrastructure, Industrial & Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Buildings & Facilities sectors. Leveraging our comprehensive range of technical, engineering and project management services, we are actively building and nurturing long-term relationships with our clients, employees and the communities we support. In support of our capital programs/projects and continued growth, Comtech is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Production Supervisor.
- Promotes safety and good housekeeping practices utilizing safety management system
- Manage team size of 25-50 Workers
- Maintain awareness of quality standards, communicate department quality goals and leverage resources to solve quality issues
- Maintains prompt shipment and short lead time flow receiving.
- Maintains records to track and improve departmental performance
- Trains, develops and evaluates employees
- Keeps abreast of parts distribution center performance reports and costs
- Understands and consistently administers policies and procedures
- Motivate, train and develop employees to effectively perform their jobs utilizing standardized methods
- Responsible for meeting production schedules, product quality requirements and personnel allocation
- Participates in forward planning activities, maintains departmental Business Plan Deployment (BPD) boards, continuously improve team performance in all aspects of the business.
- Minimum of 3+ years of Warehouse Supervisor Experience
- College degree required
- Flexible for 1st & 2nd shift (schedule alternates every two weeks)
- Must be available for Saturday’s as needed
- Afternoon shift typically has overtime requirement
- Successful candidates are strong communicators who are capable of working in a Union environment (nice to have/ plus)
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Office Suite (must be able to track metrics in Excel)
Comtech Group Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Comtech Group offers our employees a competitive compensation package with comprehensive employee benefits, and an environment that fosters teamwork & entrepreneurial spirit. Comtech Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse Supervisory: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)