First School Daycare is hiring energetic, creative and dynamic Registered Early Childhood Educators and Child Care Assistant.
- Must be registered with and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
(Not applicable for non RECE Child Care Assistant)
- Certified in Standard First Aid and CPR training level C
- Clear Police Vulnerable Sector Criminal Check
- Medical clearance and up to date immunization
- Working knowledge of ELECT and How Does Learning Happen - Candidates should possess the ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication and be able to work as part of committed and dedicated team.
- Commitment to working in a socially inclusive environment responding with sensitivity and personal awareness to the diverse needs of members including visible and non visible dimensions of diversity.
-Responsible for planning and implementing learning activities and providing a wide range of stimulating material.
-Responsible for organizing the learning environment and overseeing activities that foster all areas of the child's emotional, cognitive, social and physical development. This includes play-based learning programs and small or large group activities.
-Submit written observations on children.
-Assist in record keeping and help maintain the equipment in our facility.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- Child Care: 1 year (Preferred)