We currently have an opening for an accounting technician. The successful candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in a public accounting setting, preferably working with small to medium sized businesses.
In addition, the candidate must:
- be proficient in written and oral English,
- have a strong work ethic,
- have strong computer skills,
- have experience with various bookkeeping/accounting/tax software packages including QuickBooks, SAGE, Caseware, and Profile or TaxCycle,
- have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and
- enjoy working in a small office setting.
- Preparing year-end working paper files for Review and Notice to Reader engagements,
- Preparing corporate and personal tax returns,
- Assisting clients with bookkeeping, payroll, GST, and PST.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive pay rates, benefits package, bonuses, incentives, and flexible work schedules.
To learn more about our firm, please go to our website: www.salamonratzlaffgroenwold.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)