Top Shelf Closets and Glass is a busy company specializing in the supply and installation of custom closet doors, shower doors, interior glass and shelving. We are committed to providing a positive, team-focused work environment and adding value to our customers. We are currently looking for a positive, hardworking, adaptable individual to join our team!
Experience in the glazing or residential construction industry is an asset, but if you have a positive attitude and great team spirit, we will train the right candidate!!
Position: Project Manager
This role requires a candidate who excels at organizing and puts customer service at a premium. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are a must. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a job’s installation after point of sale. In addition, you will work closely with our production manager to make sure materials and product is ready before install. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self starter who is comfortable solving different problems every day and always keeps the customer in mind.
Familiarity and experience in residential construction is an asset.
- Organizing a variety of daily projects.
- Calling and updating customers on project progress.
- Organizing and ordering product as needed.
- Overseeing on site quality control and standards
- Working with site supervisors, sub contractors and fellow project managers to ensure deadlines are met.
Experience and Education:
- University or College Degree preferred
- High attention to detail
- Customer Service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Time management skills
- Experience with SAP Business One or ERP system
- Ability to multi-task and deal with a fast-paced environment
Please forward resume and cover letter with salary expectations to this add or drop off at reception at the above header address.
*No phone calls please, only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
Job Type: Full-time