QE HOME / QUILTS ETC.
We are a well established Canadian retailer of luxurious, quality fashion bedding and home decor products. With over 25 years of successful business and 74 locations we’re currently seeking a sales focused manager for our Lawson Heights location.
Workingas a store Manager you have the ability to act as an entrepreneur and give that same ability to each member of your team. We will provide you with all the tools you need to build a great retail team.
The primary responsibility of the Manager is to drive the business, oversee the store operations and human resources functions within the location and ensure the assigned contribution, sales goals and all other store activities are achieved.
- To maximize the sales and profitability of the store by achieving and surpassing planned sales, productivity and shrink goals
- To create and inspire a team by leading by example in sales and providing exceptional customer service.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary with bonus structure based on performance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Excellent Support System
- Staff Discount Program
- 6 years sales experience
- 4 years experience as a retail manager
- Strong team work skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Are you up to the Challenge?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Sales: 6 years (preferred)
- Retail Management: 4 years (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place